[Baypiggies] Reminder: Tulip and Asynchronous I/O for Python 3 tonight

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Jan 23 17:33:19 CET 2014

Who: Guido
What: Tulip and Asynchronous I/O for Python 3
When: Tonight (Thursday) at 7:30
Where: 2061 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043
       Building: Building 2025
       Room: Unite

Entrance: There will be an entrance table with badges. If you can't get in,
          please call me at 415-680-3964 and I'll see what I can do. It
would
          help tremendously if I could put you on the list to make this
quick/
          smooth. Help me make it easy to find your email by making the
          subject "GUIDO'S TALK"

There will be two attempts of live streaming: One by us and one by LinkedIn.

Here is the link to ours:

http://nicholsonjf.com/blog/guido-on-tulip

Here is the LinkedIn link site where we'll see the live stream for tonight:

http://www.ustream.tv/linkedin-events

Cheers,

Glen
http://baypiggies.net/

--

We should be taught not to wait for inspiration to start a thing. Action
always generates inspiration. Inspiration seldom generates action.

-- Frank Tibolt