[Baypiggies] Python "Coaching"

Marla Parker mparker at energy-solution.com
Wed Jun 4 18:05:10 CEST 2014

Another type of meeting that might meet the same goal would be a weekly
in-person work
session.  Unlike a hackathon where everyone is trying to feverishly start
or finish something, this would be more relaxed work on a long term
project, sort of like toddlers do parallel play.  We each work on our own
project independently, but sometimes interact since we are right there
working side by side.  It is a chance to ask/give help/review/advice for
technical work.  A couple of hours would be better than just one, to allow
for sloppy arrivals and departures.  No presentations, no agenda other
than bits that you might save up to ask about or share, fun stuff you
figured out, etc.  It could be just 2 people or a small group.

Marla