[Baypiggies] Job with Microsan(Python, JQuery, Html, Django and SQL)

Vishnu Sivadas vsivadas at microsanconsulting.com
Fri Jun 6 02:52:29 CEST 2014

We are a software development shop and maintain / enhance a very heavy
traffic website. The project is very exciting and looking forward to hear
from the python, html, JQuery guru's. Interview and hiring process will be
completed in a week time. I will help expedite the process for right
candidate. See job in more detail below:

http://www.microsanconsulting.com/jobs.php

Please give me a buzz if this sound interesting to you. Good luck!!!

VSivadas