[Baypiggies] Textbook on image acquisition and processing using Python

Ravi chityala at gmail.com
Tue May 13 05:35:02 CEST 2014

Hi

I am Ravi Chityala.  I introduced the book that I co-authored during the
last meeting. In this email, I would like to provide some information about
the book.

We chose Python as our programming language, as it is an open source
language which is gaining popularity in both academia and industry. It is
highly scalable and has a very easy syntax and it is replacing many paid
packages and software.

The title of the book is “Image Processing and Acquisition using Python.”
It is a comprehensive book which illustrates image processing techniques
with Python code and also image acquisition in x-ray, CT, MRI and
microscopes. The book details are

Title: Image Processing and Acquisition using Python
ISBN-10: 1466583754
ISBN-13: 978-1466583757
Link:  http://goo.gl/9EtdFN
Price: $75.28

Your feedback is very valuable.  Thanks,

--
Regards
Ravi Chityala