[Baypiggies] who owns the new Meetup group?

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Sep 25 01:30:17 CEST 2014

> just curious as I saw this fly by today. palo alto?

Wesley,
    The answer is "BayPIGgies does." Basically, I have been donating space and traffic from the Silicon Valley Meetup group. It seems hugely successful.

    So, I opened this meetup account (group share credentials). And my company, Glen Jarvis, LLC, donated six months of MeetUp fees for BayPIGgies.

   We still have two advertised MeetUps on Silicon Valley MeetUp (Sep and Oct). But, starting Nov and Dec these will be advertised in the BayPIGgies meetup. I'll also cross promote and email from Silicon Valley Python Meetup so all of the current members can find the BayPIGgies meetings.

   I like our community and it's the least I can do. (And, it's less confusing to have their own marching MeetUp name).

If you want the MeetUp credentials to log in, I'll happily share them with you, Wes.

Cheers,

Glen