[Baypiggies] BayPiggies March 2015 Talk with Guido van Rossum

Peggy Li peggyli.224 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 03:57:01 CEST 2015

I've received a few messages about this. It was an inaccurate statement on
my part, for which I apologize.

I got involved with helping to organize BayPiggies quite recently, and had
only seen the events posted on Meetup, so I had mistakenly assumed that was
the primary channel of communication. I have since clarified with several
other organizers and members that we are indeed continuing to use the
mailing list for announcements.

Moving forward, announcements will be shared on both Meetup and the
Baypiggies mailing list.

Thanks, and apologies again.

- Peggy