[Baypiggies] Python Engineers Needed

Octavia Gear octavia.gear at icitizen.com
Thu Apr 23 19:57:23 CEST 2015

Want a REAL reason to go to work everyday? Come work at iCitizen and help
us make our country a smarter, better place.

We are looking for a python engineer who can write incredibly efficient
REST services in a data-intensive environment. The ideal candidate is a
well-rounded developer who knows how to create robust, high-volume
production applications and can develop working prototypes quickly. The
work is challenging, creative, fast paced and intellectually
stimulating. You'll work with leading-edge technologies where greenfield
development is the rule - not the exception!

*Skills & Requirements:*

   -

   BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
   -

   3+ years experience developing services in python
   -

   Distributed systems experience with REST API development.
   -

   Experience with both OO and functional patterns
   -

   Solid communication skills.
   -

   Comfortable in the LEMP or LAMP stack.

We're growing rapidly and are well funded with a proven business model and
established revenue to help us continue growing and serving our community.
If you're interested in joining the team, please send a cover letter along
with your resume to Alan Caldwell at alan.caldwell at icitizen.com. If you
contribute to an open source project, write a blog, or practice another
craft, that means something to us, we would love to hear about it when you
write!

Thank you,

—

Octavia Gear