[Baypiggies] Urgently Looking for : Python Consultant in Santa Clara, CA

ashish at cbsinfosys.com ashish at cbsinfosys.com
Fri Aug 14 18:16:58 CEST 2015

Hi,

My name is Ashish and I am urgently looking for Python
Consultant in Santa Clara, CA, United States with my       direct
client for contract Position !!

 I have included the job details below and wondering if there would
be an interest in this opportunity from your end. Pls send me your
  updated resume so, that I can follow up with you asap.

 If you have any queries then pls feel free to call me at 415-349-7459

 Title: Python Consultant
 Location: Santa Clara, CA, United States
 Duration: Long Term contract

 Must Have:
 Hands on Python development for at least 5 Yrs
 Good Experience with AWS

--
Ashish
Mobile: 415-349-7459