[Baypiggies] East coast (Boston Python Meetup) requesting help from baypiggy videographer.

Justin Carroll jrc.csus at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 19:56:25 CEST 2015

'Hello' from your east coast cousins (Boston Python meetup); I'm a former
Baypiggy thus why I'm even on the list.

I was hoping to get in touch with the person who is responsible for doing
the Baypiggy meetup video recordings/streams.  The Boston Python meetup
group is considering a recording/streaming setup and we need some
ideas/lessons learned from someone more experienced than I (I have video
recording and streaming experience from my day job, but I have some
specific questions regarding technologies/softwares that BayPiggies
eventually settled on).

If someone would be so kind as to contact me off-list (assuming this type
of conversation shouldn't be spamming everyone), I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you,

----
Justin Carroll
Software Engineer (Embedded Systems and Advanced Data Analytics/BigData)
Full Stack Developer (Python | HTML5; Twisted | Dojo)
(650) 776-6613
www.jrcresearch.net