[Baypiggies] Baypiggies domain name registration

Lynn Root lynn at lynnroot.com
Sat Dec 5 16:24:34 EST 2015

Perhaps ask the PSF to take it over? They (we) manage & maintain the
pyladies.com domain.

Disclaimer: I was the former owner of the pyladies.com domain, and am
currently on the board of the PSF.

If interested, and others agree, then I think a place to start is simply
sending a similar email to psf at python.org.

Cheers,
LR