[Baypiggies] Baypiggies domain name registration

Lynn Root lynn at lynnroot.com
Sat Dec 5 21:02:15 EST 2015

The domains are managed with Gandi which allows the PSF to setup a
separate technical admin to manage DNS records (whether with Gandi or
pointed to your own preferred DNS). I manage pyladies' DNS via Gandi,
and while the actual UX kind of sucks, it is pretty easy to maintain.

HTH

Lynn

On Sat, Dec 5, 2015, at 05:12 PM, William Deegan wrote:
> Sounds like PSF would be a good home for the domain. If you need to
> alter/maintain the DNS records is the process pretty simple dealing
> with PSF? (I run the baypiggies.net site)
>
> On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 1:24 PM, Lynn Root <lynn at lynnroot.com> wrote:
>> Perhaps ask the PSF to take it over? They (we) manage & maintain the
>> pyladies.com domain.

Disclaimer: I was the former owner of the pyladies.com domain, and am

currently on the board of the PSF.

If interested, and others agree, then I think a place to start is simply

sending a similar email to psf at python.org.

Cheers,

LR