[Baypiggies] Why python 3 works on this domain but python 2 crashes

Martin Falatic martin at falatic.com
Tue Jun 2 09:01:35 CEST 2015

I'm not sure why it's working for me. I did find other references to it:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/python/python/1182275

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27835619/ssl-certificate-verify-failed-error

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27804710/python-urllib2-ssl-error/27826829#27826829

One possibility is that it may be related to root certs installed on your
computer. Is Windows fully updated? The following may be of use:

http://stackoverflow.com/a/27847883/760905

 - Marty