[Baypiggies] Mezzanine, anyone?

James Nicholson nicholsonjf at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 23:00:33 CEST 2015

Hey Rick,

I'm working on a project now using Django-CMS
<http://www.django-cms.org/en/> v3.0.13 with Django v1.7.

I'm running it on Amazon Linux using AWS/Elastic Beanstalk for
hosting/deployment with Apache and Postgres.

It's not necessarily a simple setup, but it's a powerful and extensible CMS
with a significant online community and good documentation.

Another python-powered option for you to check out!

-James

James Nicholson
nicholsonjf.com