[Baypiggies] [Important] BayPiggies 6/25 Meetup Canceled

Peggy Li peggyli.224 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 19:15:46 CEST 2015

Everyone,

Unfortunately, there was a sudden unexpected death in Brett's family and he
has to cancel his presentation tomorrow, Thursday 6/25.

We will be canceling this event (How to Be More Effective with Classes) and
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Our
condolences and thoughts are with Brett, and we hope to invite him for a
rescheduled talk later this year.

Thank you for your understanding, and please stay tuned for our next meetup.

Best,

Peggy