[Baypiggies] Job: NLP Software Engineer
gotszlin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 03:31:55 CET 2015
I’m the founder of a new startup based in San Francisco (but you can work
from home) working on NLP and we’re hiring an engineer with Python
experience. Here’s the job posting:
Title: NLP Software Engineer
Work at a stealth startup doing exciting things with natural language
querying on documents.
- Experience with Python.
- Natural language processing or full-text search experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience with NLTK, Poppler/Xpdf, Pyramid.
- Experience with C++ or Java.
- Familiarity with distributed indexing and running production workloads
on cloud computing environments.
- Knowledge of text compression, computer vision methods, and machine
- Be one of the first five employees at a startup.
- Receive a highly competitive salary, generous equity compensation, and
- Work from home or have a dedicated desk at a coworking space.
- The signing bonus is an Apple Watch or another smartwatch of your
Please reply off-list with relevant links about you (about.me, Github,
LinkedIn, …), optionally a resume in pdf format, and a paragraph on how you
would go about building a Winograd Schema solver.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Baypiggies