[Baypiggies] PayPal Staff Security Engineer

Mahmoud Hashemi mahmoud at hatnote.com
Tue Oct 27 17:45:29 EDT 2015

Hey all,

Long-time reader, first-time ad poster, doing my best to comply with
http://baypiggies.net/job-listings, too.

At PayPal, multiple new cryptographic core services are Python. These are
high-performance, high-security components, so POSIX/systems/network
experience is a must. We have a broad Python community within the company,
supported by a compact but very experienced dedicated Python team. This
position is within that team.

If you're intrigued by Python at scale, check out the job listing for a
full description (https://www.python.org/jobs/734/) and get in touch!

Mahmoud Hashemi
mahmoud at paypal.com
github.com/mahmoud