[Baypiggies] Hello Python Community!

Casey Slivka cslivka at baysidesolutions.com
Wed Aug 17 17:39:49 EDT 2016

It's hard to find a quality Python Developer in Sacramento. Thank you for taking the time to read my email.

I am currently working to fill a position that I believe will interest you with a large retail and eCommerce client of ours in Rocklin CA. There is also a position available in San Francisco.

The team is talented, the culture is tight knit. This is a great opportunity to be a difference maker.

Python Developer
Location: Rocklin CA OR San Francisco CA
Contract w/ potential conversion

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Casey Slivka