[Baypiggies] Baypiggies Digest, Vol 124, Issue 1

Sarah Kuchinsky sarah.kuchinsky at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 17:12:41 EST 2016

Would anyone be up for an IRC chat or Google Hangout to discuss?

I know Bernd has created a searchable index of youtube videos. I don’t know whether it’s intended as a static archive or whether he’ll be adding the features the old site had.

If Bernd’s site represents a complete collection of youtube-hosted recordings, then 40% of videos on pyvideo.org must have non-youtube hosting. I hope that whatever we do, we still include those videos in our new site.

Perhaps we could all discuss what we would want in a site, what path will be most sensible, etc?

Best,
Sarah