[Baypiggies] Pyvideo.org is going away this year :(

Stephen spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 4 08:51:43 EST 2016

+1 Awesome site, Bernd.
I will use it for the Pycon video viewing event.

PS what would be even more awesome would be scraping tags from pycon.org e.g.

https://us.pycon.org/2015/schedule/presentation/416/
Beyond PEP 8 -- Best practices for beautiful intelligible code
Raymond Hettinger
Audience level:     Intermediate
Category:    Best Practices & Patterns

Regards,