[Baypiggies] [Organizers] Volunteers needed for tomorrow's meetup

Jeff Fischer jeffrey.fischer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 12:55:33 EST 2016

Hi everyone,
 This month's meeting is tomorrow evening at LinkedIn. Dan Bikle is giving
the talk and I will be MC'ing. We could use some more volunteers to make
sure everything runs smoothly. I think we need the following:

   - A few people to sit near the back of the room and act as "greeters"
   before the meeting. The idea is to make sure any new people (or people
   looking a little lost) feel welcome.
   - A few people to take turns grabbing any stragglers after the meeting
   has started. I think the security guard goes away around 8, so we'll need
   to let people in ourselves.

Anything else I'm missing? Please feel free to step up!

Please let me know if you can help out. We appreciate it!

Thanks!
- Jeff