[Baypiggies] workshops

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Wed Feb 24 22:56:48 EST 2016

Thank you for sharing! I'm super interested in this material.

Since it's a workshop instead of a talk, it doesn't really fit the
BAyPIGgies format of a talk.

I may be able to sponsor you from my Silicon Valley Python MeetUp (
http://www.meetup.com/silicon-valley-python) group to get the word out.

However, I need to resolve a few questions first. Is this workshop in the
Bay Area a paid workshop? If so, is it intended to cover the same 5 day
material you have in your link? Is it mostly free or is it going to cost
approximately $900?

What format are you expecting?  What time are you expecting?

If this is something that is "mostly breaking even" (we charge only for the
space that is needed to rent -- if space not donated), then I would happily
sponsor you regardless. (I assume it's a dry run of the material that you
will be presenting in Geneva).

If this is something that you also wish to charge for, I may still be able
to help -- but I'd want to get a clear understanding and agreement of all
the details before I commit to anything.

The materials are super interesting. I would like to share the learning
with anyone interested. (And, I also am personally interested).

Kindest Regards,

Glen Jarvis