[Baypiggies] Santa Cruz Python Meetup - Make your own blog with Pyramid Blogr

Steve Piercy - Website Builder Web at StevePiercy.com
Thu Jan 7 04:40:40 EST 2016

We are pleased to announce the program for the next Santa Cruz
Python meetup on Tuesday, January 12, 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM, in the
Atrium Classroom at Cruzio, 877 Cedar Street, Santa Cruz, CA.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=877+Cedar+Street%2C+Santa+Cruz%2C+CA%2C+us

View details and RSVP for the meetup.

Make your own blog with Pyramid Blogr
http://www.meetup.com/Santa-Cruz-Python/events/227323343/

When:
Tuesday, January 12, 2015
7:30 PM
NOTE: Time has shifted 30 minutes later for this month only.

Where:
Cruzio, Atrium Classroom
877 Cedar Street
Santa Cruz, CA

Event details:
The next meetup of Santa Cruz Python will be held in the Atrium
Classroom of Cruzio, located at 877 Cedar Street, Santa Cruz, CA.

Regular monthly Santa Cruz Python meetups are held on the second
Tuesday of the month at Cruzio.

We are looking for additional presenters of Python topics. A
presentation can consist of slides, a code walk through, demo,
tutorial, or even interpretive dance.  Please email Steve
(web at stevepiercy.com) or Chris (cklippi at gmail.com).

We are seeking potential sponsors for food, tasty beverages, or
room rental fees. Please refer sponsors to Chris or Steve.

=====================SPONSORS=====================

Through a generous grant from the Python Software Foundation,
our first six months of room rental fees are paid, so that we
can deliver our program to Santa Cruz County. The PSF is a
501(c)(3) non-profit organization that promotes, protects, and
advances the Python programming language and community. The PSF
is supported by its members, donors, volunteers, and sponsors.
Please contribute to support the PSF and its mission.
https://www.python.org/psf-landing/

JetBrains is a technology-leading software development firm
specializing in the creation of intelligent,
productivity-enhancing software. JetBrains offers Santa Cruz
Python Meetup attendees free PyCharm licenses as prizes.
https://www.jetbrains.com/