[Baypiggies] Big changes to the BayPIGgies Meetups

Martin Falatic martin at falatic.com
Tue Jan 12 21:10:43 EST 2016

So I recently got an email saying I needed to pay $20 to stay in the
BayPIGgies Meetup group. Figuring it's been good so far and not knowing
things had significantly changed I paid it. Now I see that every upcoming
Meetup has a fee attached to it as well (and they're no longer at LinkedIn
and they're on odd days of the week - e.g., Saturday).

And since when did the acronym change? Is the Meetup group not related to
http://www.baypiggies.net/ and this mailing list now?

What's going on?

  - Marty