[Baypiggies] Big changes to the BayPIGgies Meetups

Neil Davenport ndavenport at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 13:45:42 EST 2016

Hi to all,

If there's interest in having a meetup back at LinkedIn, I'd be happy to be
the point of contact on the LI side and try to investigate the logistics
over here.

When it comes to finding speakers or great talks, I'm next to useless as I
still don't know that many people in the Bay Area. Always happy to partner
with someone if they have those connections.

Kind regards,
Neil