[Baypiggies] Big changes to the BayPIGgies Meetups

Don Sheu dinaldo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:18:17 EST 2016

My group in Seattle's grown a lot faster when we use Meetup.

As I mentioned before, if the community's confused because of the Meetup
instance there's an trademark issue at stake. It maybe something the PSF
can help with.
ᐧ

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 11:04 AM, Tony Cappellini <cappy2112 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> If the group gets revived, you can just disregard the Meetup site and
> refer to Baypiggies.net.
>

> On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 8:41 AM, Martin Falatic <martin at falatic.com>
> wrote:
>
>> That among other things is what made me start questioning what's going on
>> here. And it's not free, it's $5 a head now.
>>
>> http://www.meetup.com/BayPIGgies/events/227481217/
>>
>>  - Marty
>>

>> On Wed, January 13, 2016 08:32, Tony Cappellini wrote:
>> > FYI- Suresh hosted/organized the first (no-charge) Python meetup in
>> 2016,
>> >  at the Hacker Dojo in Mtn View on Jan 30th, at 4:30PM. The topic is
>> > "Using Python to Analyze Datacubes in Astronomy"
>> >

>> > If you want to talk with him about the recent changes with the Python
>> > Meetup group, you can find him there.

Don Sheu
312.880.9389

RSVP for my Python user group, meeting 1/13/2016 Zillow
*http://www.meetup.com/PSPPython/events/227337808/
<http://www.meetup.com/PSPPython/events/227337808/>*

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE*: *The information contained in this message may be
protected trade secrets or protected by applicable intellectual property
laws of the United States and International agreements. If you believe that
it has been sent to you in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply
to the sender that you have received the message in error. Then delete it.
Thank you.*