[Baypiggies] Big changes to the BayPIGgies Meetups

William Deegan bdbaddog at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 16:12:36 EST 2016

All,

Sounds like the position of the baypiggies membership is the current meetup
of the same name is being run by someone with no authority from the
baypiggies community?
(http://www.meetup.com/BayPIGgies/)
Is that a safe statement?
Please respond +1, -1

If the preponderance of answers is +1, I'll add the above statement to the
baypiggies.net website.

Thanks,
Bill
baypiggies.net site administrator