[Baypiggies] Big changes to the BayPIGgies Meetups

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Jan 14 00:26:04 EST 2016

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 8:44 PM, William Deegan <bdbaddog at gmail.com> wrote:

> Glen,
>
> So what was the "chain of custody" for baypiggies meetup?
> You -> Suresh? Or was there an intermediary?
>
> Be good to have all the facts before approaching meetup.com and/or Suresh
> and asking for the meetup back.
>
> -Bill

Glen -> Tony | David -> ? -> Suresh

I can also find receipts if necessary. I think I used a Vanilla Visa card
that I even had the "BayPIGgies" name on (that's how I made my
pseudo-anonymous donation) to the group.

Also, look at Past MeetUps on the site for this MeetUp (previously known as
BayPIGgies MeetUp). Past meetings are displayed by default. And, I believe
we used "BayPIGgies" a lot in the name.

We may want to simply ask Suresh if we can have it back. There may not be
malicious intent. If we said "We're stepping down, please be a leader." He
may have thought "Okay, let me do whatever I think is best."

Kindest Regards,

Glen Jarvis