[Baypiggies] Message sent to Suresh (baypiggies meetup)

William Deegan bdbaddog at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 14:45:54 EST 2016

I'm cc'ing the list on the message I've sent to Suresh asking for control
of the meetup back and that he refund the monies collected.

Suresh,

It seems that you've taken over the baypiggies group without authorization
of the baypiggies users group.

Can we ask you to return that and the monies you've collected?
You didn't ask permission from the user group prior to taking your actions.
It is against the spirit and practice of the baypiggies user group to
charge for membership.

Thanks,
Bill Deegan
Baypiggies users group.