[Baypiggies] Message sent to Suresh (baypiggies meetup)

Bernd berndca at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 10:25:58 EST 2016

Suresh has changed the name of his meetup to BayPRIGgies which has the new
url:

http://www.meetup.com/BayPRIGgies/

and added the following to the top of the groups home page:

Disclaimer:

> We have nothing to do with the previous decades' organizations bearing the
> name BayPIGgies and the associated website or email.

This should allow us to recover our groups url and past meetups with the
help of meetup tech support.
We would have to create a new meetup group for BayPIGgies.

I understand that this is certainly not an ideal route. However I this
might be our easiest route right now.

What do you think?

Thanks, Bernd