[Baypiggies] Message sent to Suresh (baypiggies meetup)

Martin Falatic martin at falatic.com
Fri Jan 15 11:52:38 EST 2016

It's a big step in the right direction! That said, it'd be a shame if we
can't contact or re-add those who were members of the meetup prior to
change of ownership and fee model that made many leave in droves (either
by lapsing or actively departing). However, hopefully many of these people
are also on the SV Python Meetup and can be pinged via that group to let
them know that they are welcome back.

It's also sad for all those who forked over their annual fees not
realizing it wasn't going to support the real BayPIGgies (I don't plan to
stick around with "BayPRIGgies" once this is settled so I'll be seeing
about a refund there.)

 - Marty