[Baypiggies] [silicon-valley-python] BayPIGgies (http://baypiggies.net/) Lives

Dan Bikle bikle101 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 16:08:41 EST 2016

Glen Thank You for stepping up.

I see some gaps in the upcoming schedule.

I'd be happy to fill any gap of your choosing.

I have a presentation focused at people who are new to Python.

It addresses the interesting use-case of predicting the stock market.

It brings in syntax examples from these APIs:

- Plain Python
- NumPy
- Pandas
- scikit-learn
- matplotlib
- Heroku

Originally I scheduled to present on Jan 18 but changed my mind and
cancelled it.

The content is here:

http://syntax.us/posts/python_preso

I post this note publicly to attract readers to the content.

I want to see suggestions on how to enhance both the presentation and the
syntax in the examples.

Thanks,
Dan Bikle
bikle101 at gmail