[Baypiggies] SVP-Meetup ...

Stephen spmcinerney at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 20:58:14 EST 2016

Glen, I was specifically suggesting that we do a PyCon video watchingon Sat Jun 11/18 and *not* disrupt the regular fourth-Thursday talkscheduled. So I take it you did +1 me doing this on a Saturday.I was volunteering to find a venue once again. So far I got zero response from anyone else.If I don't get any +1's, I will not look into this.If we get a quorum (10 people?) I will look into it.Either way I will take it offlist.
Going twice...?
Stephen