[Baypiggies] [Organizers][Org List] We need an "honest broker" for the list of organizers

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Sun Jan 31 10:20:42 EST 2016

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 5:48 PM, Hasan Diwan <hasan.diwan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I could track these individuals and update the larger list. Let me know..
> -- H

I messed up :(

There is someone who has done so much work for our January MeetUp (and for
BAyPIGgies in general). He's been part of the community for as long as I
can remember. And, I completely didn't put him on our list and formally
thank him :(.

Bill Deegan <bdbaddog at gmail.com> is the person who maintains our
http://baypiggies.net/ website. I swear I asked Bill to help me update the
site every day (sometimes twice or more per day) when we were ramping up
and getting ready for January. He did it quickly and never complained. It
was a pretty exciting time and was fun chatting back and forth with the
changes that we kept making.

Could you add Bill to the organizer list? [And, while you're at it, add
yourself :) ]

Do you mind also keeping track of a quick summary of roles/interest when
necessary. For example, if someone was running with being the March
organizer. They may think "Oh, we need to update the http://baypiggies.net/
 website." But, without the recent list they may not remember who to talk
to to help make that happen. So having Bill's name on the list with a
description of what he does updating the website will help. Does that make
sense?

Thank you! :)

Cheers,

Glen