[Baypiggies] [Organizers][Jan16] How did we do?
shortdudey123 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 21:31:20 EST 2016
- Audience was fairly engaged in the main talk
- Over 100 people (considering rumors of group dying)
- Looking for job / hiring time was a bit rocky
- Mic was used for questions starting half way though them
- At the very beginning of the announcements, ask people to think about
wanted a job or hiring so people are prepared when the time comes
- Make sure people know to use the mic for questions (helps w/ quiet spoken
people and recording)
On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 7:39 AM, Glen Jarvis <glen at glenjarvis.com> wrote:
> So, January 2016 BAyPIGgies meeting is done. How did we do? Do you think
> there's something that we can learn from our experience? Is there something
> that we could have done better?
> This is an open discussion - so answer however you wish. This is a chance
> to learn from things that we did right and from our mistakes. Please give
> honest feedback. But, please be aware of our feelings -- we're all human
> and are volunteering for this. Tone is as important as content --
> especially when giving public feedback.
> Baypiggies mailing list
> Baypiggies at python.org
> To change your subscription options or unsubscribe:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Baypiggies