[Baypiggies] PyBay (and a free ticket)

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 12:21:26 EDT 2016

Hey All -

I hope you aren't getting tired of hearing about PyBay - the upcoming
mini-PyCon in San Francisco Aug 19 & 20th. Check out www.pybay.com if you
haven't already.

If you'd like to see an annual Python conference in San Francisco please
buy a ticket and support us this year! We have an awesome lineup of
speakers and if the first conference is a success we feel confident we can
more easily locate corporate sponsors and affordable spaces for successive
years.

You could also help by spreading the word - I'm buying an extra ticket
myself and donating it to whoever helps out the most on Twitter - see
https://twitter.com/simeonfranklin/status/759039784119521281 for the
details and please retweet.

I hope to see you there!