[Baypiggies] Looking for Front End Software Engineer
sunondo at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 01:55:38 EDT 2016
We are looking for a front end software engineer with AngularJS and Python experience. We found an awesome engineer through this mailing list a few months back, and I'm hoping to find one more! Please feel free to forward this to your friends.
Front End Software Engineer (Python/AngularJS)
Delighterr is the next generation engagement software for service firms. We are a seed-funded, revenue generating startup based in Silicon Valley (Fremont, CA). The company is founded by Cal, Berkeley alumni and experienced leaders from Symantec and Intuit.
We are looking for a front end software engineer preferably with full stack experience. This can be a full time position or a contractor position leading to a full time opportunity.
· Lead the front end development of the Delighter system using Python, AngularJS, HTML/CSS and related technologies
· Implement large components of the system individually and also mentor and assist other engineers with their development
· Conduct thorough design and code reviews
· BS or MS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
· 5+ years of developing production quality software for highly scalable web products
· Deep knowledge of a variety of frontend technologies including AngularJS, HTML & CSS
· Experience in developing on Python, Django and related technologies
· Ability to work in a fast paced iterative development approach
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Enthusiastic about working hard and having fun in a dynamic lean-startup environment
To apply for this position contact:
Sunondo Ghosh, CTO, Delighterr
sunondo at delighterr.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Baypiggies