[Baypiggies] Time Series Data Science Class This Summer

Dan Bikle bikle101 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 16:31:39 EDT 2016

Hello Python People,

I invite you to register for my class:

Time Series Data Science

which is offered through Santa Clara Adult Education.

The class meets 9am to 1pm on Saturday, this summer.

The next class is June 12 and the last class is August 6.

A list of topics is displayed below:

- Histograms, Scatter Plots, Correlation, Time Series Plots, Time Series
Calculations, Linear Regression

- AWS, Linux, Git, Heroku

- Vectors, SQL, Pandas, NumPy

- Machine Learning, Python scikit-learn, Naive Bayes, Linear Regression,
Logistic Regression, SVM, GBRT, Neural Networks

- The R Language

- ConvNetJS

- Predictions from Features from Time Series

- Visualizatons of Predictions

- Serve Visualizatons to the Web

- Deploy application to AWS/Heroku which predicts a financial market

The registration link:
http://www.scae.org/Classes.asp?txtAction=LoadSections&txtCourseGroupID=9&txtCourseCode=6266

cost: $400

The class is project based meaning that I will push you to complete a
project for each topic.

A diligent student should complete between 10 and 30 projects.

After the last class on August 6, fellow students and myself will be
available to help you pull additional value from the class.

I want to ensure that you get your money's worth.

If you have questions contact me: bikle101 at gmail.

Sincerely, Dan Bikle