[Baypiggies] Bay Area mini-PyCon

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 18:13:38 EDT 2016

Hey All -

I'm helping organize a Bay Area mini-PyCon. We hope to provide a three-day
Weekend conference open to 400-600 Pythonistas at the end of August. We
haven't nailed down our venue or the exact date yet but we do have Jessica
McKellar and Raymond Hettinger lined up to offer the keynote addresses. See
pybay.com for all the details.

I hope you'll come - but I'm actually writing hoping you'll come and speak!
The call for proposals closes on the 17th and we would love it if you'd submit
your talk <http://www.pybay.com/#!call-for-proposals/sonxv>. Early
submitters may get feedback from the content committee to improve the odds
of your proposal being accepted so please don't wait till the last minute!

-regards
Simeon Franklin