[Baypiggies] Hands-on course: Become a Python programmer over a weekend

Ravi chityala at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 13:22:23 EST 2016

Hello All,

Dr. Sridevi Pudipeddi and I are conducting a 2-day paid hands-on Python
course. We have extensive experience teaching Python and also programming
Python for scientific computing, web and image processing. We co-authored a
textbook titled 'Image Processing and Acquisition Using Python.'

In this two day hands-on course, we will discuss all the important topics
in Python. You will learn best practices and how to think like a
Pythonista. The course will include lectures, hands on activities and
lively discussions. We will provide iPython notebook with notes, code and
numerous examples. After the course, we guarantee that you will be well on
your way to use Python productively.

The event will run from 10 am to 6 pm on 3/12/2016 and 10 am to 6 pm on
3/13/2016. Lunch will be provided for both days.

On day one - we will discuss file IO, data structure, functions, modules
and try-except.

On day two - we will discuss classes, regular expression, generators,
decorators and collections.

Pre-requisite: Experience working with any programming language.

You can pay and register for the course at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hands-on-course-become-a-python-programmer-over-a-weekend-tickets-21654489160

--
Regards
Ravi Chityala