[Baypiggies] Thoughts on the commercial talks at BayPiggies meetings?

jim jim at well.com
Fri Mar 18 15:29:44 EDT 2016

also in these respects:
* performance and other optimizations
* use of Python _internals
* Python-specific problems and achievements
   interfacing with internet services
* Python if it's used for embedded systems
* Contributions to open source (e.g. OpenStack)
* any clarifications on using recently improved
   technologies

     The trick in negotiating with an engineer who
works for a commercial company is to get the ideas
into the engineer's head: what's interesting is an
honest report on Python development and problems.
The contrast might be "we don't want some marketing
person to present us features and an API."