[Baypiggies] BayPiggies March meeting: Python and Virtual Reality

Matt Savage mattsavage2008 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 14:55:12 EDT 2016

Greetings to My Fellow Baypiggies -

As we will be building an actual Cardboard application, it would be
useful to bring a Cardboard viewer to the meetup. If you do not have
one, I recommend this model:
http://www.unofficialcardboard.com/collections/all/products/2-0-plus?variant=13557088519

Also, download and install Unity3d if you want to be active coding participants:
http://unity3d.com/get-unity
(the Personal Edition will suffice)

I will publish the source on github before the meetup on Thursday.

See you all on Thursday!
-Matt Savage