[Baypiggies] Images in Tkinter, help before I go nuts

Martin Falatic martin at falatic.com
Wed Mar 23 02:45:57 EDT 2016

I have to ask (it'd also be educational for the others on the list I
think): what license is the license for this code based on? It's sort of
like ZPL, but the only direct match was from one of your other code repos
so is it your own custom license variation? How compatible is your license
with other licenses commonly used in Python, like Apache or MIT? (It
appears to be GPL-friendly as well, but I am not a lawyer.)

I found some discussion of ZPL here:
https://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2007-December/172690.html

It interests me as to why people choose the licenses they do for their
Python code (particularly code that ends up in PyPI packages and can -
like (gnu)readline - evidently lead to interesting problems with GPL
contamination).

 - Marty