[Baypiggies] [Organizers] Volunteers needed for tomorrow's meeting

Jeff Fischer jeffrey.fischer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:53:05 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,
 This month's meeting is tomorrow evening at LinkedIn. Matt Savage is
giving the talk on Virtual Reality and I will be MC'ing. As usual, we could
use some more volunteers to make sure everything runs smoothly. I think we
need the following:

   - A few people to sit near the back of the room and act as "greeters"
   before the meeting. The idea is to make sure any new people (or people
   looking a little lost) feel welcome.
   - A few people to take turns grabbing any stragglers after the meeting
   has started. I think the security guard goes away around 8, so we'll need
   to let people in ourselves.

Please feel free to step up and volunteer for anything else I missed.

Let me know if you can help out. We appreciate it!

Thanks!

 - Jeff