[Baypiggies] Sr Full Stack Python Engineer Needed

Baker Nanduru baker at delighterr.com
Sun Nov 6 19:27:15 EST 2016

Hi all,
Deighterr is a seed funded and revenue generating startup based in east
bay. We help service firms increase client loyalty through intelligent
client engagement. We are funded by Steve Bennett, former CEO of Symantec
and Intuit.

We are looking for Senior Full Stack Python Engineer to join our team on a
contract to hire basis. Here are job requirements.

* Techstack: Python/Django/MySql/Html/CSS/Javascript
* Experience in developing high performing and scalable software

Please send resume to baker at delighterr.com.
Thanks
Baker

*Baker Nanduru*