[Baypiggies] BAyPIGgies Meeting: REMINDER We're in a NEW location

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Thu Oct 27 19:28:57 EDT 2016

UPDATE
=======

Attendance prediction is between 39 and 96 people. The new RSVP update is
148.

So, using our past history as a measure, I came up with the above
predictions.

Or,  with this unusual situation we may have a higher or lower than normal
Attendance / RSVP ratio. It's really hard to say.

My gut tells me it'll be lower and there will be way plenty of chairs. But,
my gut has been wrong before :)

Regardless, we aren't turning anyone way....  We just may have a shortage
of chairs.

Thanks for your patience and generosity everyone!

Cheers,

Glen