[Baypiggies] Open House at Percipient.ai

Sunondo Ghosh sunondo at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 20:27:28 EST 2017

Percipient.ai is having an Open House on Thu, Dec 21st from 3-6 pm. Percipient.ai is a startup that is revolutionizing the fields of defense intelligence and security, utilizing state of the art research in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence, and Deep Learning. We use Python heavily both for machine learning as well as the web application.

We will have food and drinks, and also you can check out some of the exciting work that Percipient.ai has been involved in recently including a demo of the product. This is by invitation only so please let us know if you are interested in join the event. If you are interested ping me - I am the Head of Engineering - or contact us at "events at percipient.ai". Here is a list of open positions: http://percipient.ai/jobs/