[Baypiggies] Job Posting from Clarity Solution Group - Senior Data Engineer (Bay Area)
dchoi at clarity-us.com
Tue Feb 7 13:22:38 EST 2017
Clarity Solution Group is hiring for talented Data Engineers here in the
Bay Area. Please see our job description below. For more opportunities,
please click here: Clarity Big Data Jobs
*SENIOR DATA ENGINEER - San Francisco-Bay Area *
*Role *At Clarity, a *Senior Data Engineer*, has the ability to drive the
architectural decision making process, lead technical teams, and is also
capable and enthusiastic about implementing every aspect of an architecture
· Hands-on self-directed engineer who enjoys working in
· Data transformation engineer who is able to:
· Design and develop highly scalable, end to end process to consume,
integrate and analyze large volume, complex data from sources such as Hive,
Flume or Kafka.
· Integrate datasets and flows using a variety of open source and
best-in-class proprietary software.
· Work with business stakeholders and data SMEs to elicit
requirements and develop real-time business metrics, analytical products
and analytical insights.
· Profile and analyze complex and large datasets.
· Collaborate and validate implementation with other technical team
· Experience building processes around data transformation, data
structures, metadata, dependency and workload management with Python is
· Strong SQL experience analyzing, transforming and integrating high
volume, complex data sources with considerations for accuracy and efficient
· Experience transforming data out of and into Hadoop/Hive is
· Fluency in Linux development and common development-related
· Experience with custom ETL solutions in a Data Warehousing
· Experience integrating and transforming data on MPP platforms such
as Teradata, Netezza, Greenplum, Redshift, ParAccel, etc.
· Expertise creating efficient data structures with considerations
for distribution, segmentation, colocation, etc., for ELT and analysis
access paths; understanding of data management concepts such as 3NF,
Dimensional, Data Vault, NoSQL/Key-value and their applications for data
management and analysis.
· Ability to analyze high volume data against business requirements
to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies.
· Passion to build business driven, data solutions regardless of
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to identify and
communicate data driven insights and technical approach.
· Ability to contribute independently and self-manage delivery in a
· *Candidates must be comfortable with local commute within the
· *At this time, we are only considering candidates interested in
full-time employment who do not require visa sponsorships or transfers.*
*Clarity Solution Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer *
*We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly
and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience,
and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability,
veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or
local law. DC*
For immediate consideration, please email a copy of your resume/CV with
contact details to dchoi at clarity-us.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Baypiggies