[Baypiggies] Python tutorials, books, references

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at freebsd.org
Wed Feb 15 23:47:30 EST 2017

Hi,

I agree with everything Shannon wrote.  I will add a few of the sources of
information that I follow these days:

   - http://pyvideo.org and Youtube have a lot of good videos.  Look for
   all videos coming from PyCon.  They are amazing
   - there are some nice podcasts:
      - https://pythonbytes.fm/
      - https://www.podcastinit.com/
      - https://talkpython.fm/
   - Sometimes I find interesting articles on http://reddit.com/r/python ,
   but not always

Python is used in so many different domains these days, so it is quite easy
to be overloaded with information.
--
Craig