[Baypiggies] Converting ipython notebooks to pdf

Braun Brelin bbrelin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 14:24:20 EST 2017

Hello all,

I have an ipython notebook that I want to convert to PDF.  Mostly it works,
except for the embedded HTML tables that I have in the notebook.  The PDF
outputter ignore those so I end up with horribly formatted output.

I tried converting to HTML first, and then PDF, but I'm still not getting
any luck.  The HTML output shows the tables like so:

some text here

But converting it to PDF from the libreoffice convert function doesn't work
either.

Any help appreciated.