[Baypiggies] Looking for Talks for SF Python Meetup

Simeon Franklin simeonf at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 19:23:16 EST 2017

Hey Baypiggies -

SF Python Meetup has a CFP open. Please submit your bio and abstract
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfLSbNiQTJiwPgakV8JRN8eiEfnnVD3n5a1BXkbfGqGkaAsQA/viewform>
in the next week or so as we plan Q1 & Q2 slots. Talks you've given at
Baypiggies are welcome!

SF Python Meetup meets on the 2nd Wednesday of each month in San Francisco
for *Talks Night* and typically draws 150-180 participants. We're looking
for talks encompassing Python Fundamentals, Performance, Data, and
Networking. You can check out previous meetups at http://sfpythonmeetup.com/

-regards
Simeon Franklin

ps - SF Python Meetup also hosts a *Project Night* each month on the third
Wednesday. Project Night features tutorials on a variety of experience
levels but focuses on welcoming beginners into the Python community. If
you've got a tutorial you're interested in presenting drop me an email!

I'm happy to report that project night next week at Galvanize will feature
Baypiggies' own Jeff Fischer who is trying out a new "MicroPython on
ESP8266" tutorial!